NPL100-12 Yuasa 12v 100Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
The NPL100-12 range is an enhanced NP design resulting in a longer service life (7 - 10yrs). All other attributes and operational characteristics are the same, thereby maintaining the benefit of a common mechanical and electrical design for users of both products. This type of battery is used widely in UPS Backups systems or applications which require long service life
- Brand New fully rechargeable NPL100-12 Battery
- Yuasa VRLA batteries can be used in any orientation excluding continuous use inverted.
- Standard case material is flame retardant to (UL94) HBØ.
- FR option case material is flame retardant to UL94:VØ (oxygen index 30).
- NPL batteries are manufactured in factories that comply with ISO 9001:2000.
- FR option NPLs comply with BS6290 Part 4 (1997).
- NPL batteries comply with IEC 60896-21+22.
- Voltage 12v Capacity 100Ah
- Battery size Length =407mm Width =172mm Height =240mm Weight = 39Kg
- Connector has post terminal to accept M10 Bolt
All NPL100-12 batteries utilize Yuasa’s unique electrolyte suspension system incorporating a microfine glass mat to retain the maximum amount of electrolyte in the cells. The electrolyte is retained in the separator material and there is no free electrolyte to escape from the cells. No gels or other contaminants are added.
|EAN / Barcode||5050694020407|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|